Things I didn't know/realize about Jondi before she came to my house:
1) She wags her tail A LOT! "Hi Jondi" - wag, wag, wag. "What are you doing?" - wag, wag, wag. Look at her sideways - wag, wag, wag. "I think I'll get a glass of water" - wag, wag, wag. It definitely puts a smile on your face.
2) She is quite adept at using a lap top.
See the blue selected text on the screen? Jondi did that on her own. No lie!
3) She snores a little sometimes when she sleeps. It's pretty cute, and oddly relaxing (if only I felt the same way when my husband snores!).
4) She likes to find Jondi-sized spaces to nestle in while she checks out what's going on.
5) She's got one of the best smiles around.
But that, of course, I already knew.