Friday, July 26, 2013

A Four on the Floor Salute! Join us August 3.

Barn Crew trainee Tina Broder is making sure Tuffy gives her a good 'wait' with all four paws on the floor before leaving her kennel for fun time in the yard. How much do we love this? The smallest bits of training add up to such nice dogs.

On August 3, we're gathering our crew of volunteer handlers, foster moms and Pit Ed trainers to meet with the public for a little Howdy event. It's a great chance to learn about volunteer opps while nuzzling the dogs that benefit from their TLC.

If you're in the SF area, we'd love to see you! More info here: Lifesaver Salute Open House


1 comment:

  1. I rescued a blue nose stafforshire pittbull from someone who was not taking care or her and her name Athena and she is the best thing that has ever happened to me and would love any updates on any volunteer work here in lake worth fl or wpb when ever :) I have 2 dogs and 2 cats that are all rescues and they are the best I really mean that. they give me the strength to get up every day for them as well as for myself of course. thank you for being awesome and caring for this misunderstood animal. rhelander118242@gmail.com is my email please keep me posted on anything going on in this area thank you so much kep on with the good work god bless :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, questions and feedback!