Sunday, July 7, 2013

Rhonda the Explorer



Early last Saturday morning, Newbie Rhonda Girl & the Kikster surveyed the yard from the comfort of the barn couch. 


 "Hmmmm" thought Rhonda Girl, "this looks like a fun place. I think I'll go explore".








 





 



"What's this blue thing?  Is it a giant sized water bowl?  And where's the water?"











"I know, this looks like a big empty puddle thing!  I bet this would be a nice cool place to sit if there was water in here.  Maybe these barn people will fill it up so I can play in it!"






"Ahhhhh, it's a beautiful garden just for us!  This is a good place for rescue dogs to stay until their forever families come for them; I approve".


Yes Rhonda Girl, we approve too.

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments, questions and feedback!