Wednesday, September 12, 2012

astro charged

This is me Astro on my new toy the spring pole. The people here said I need to get in shape since I haven't been working out in months and months and my muscles got all mushy. So I tug at this rope for a few minutes every morning and evening. Tug, tug. Pull, pull. Stretch, stretch. It's a smart rope -- it likes to tease me by jumping all over the place. Pesky rope. I'm not sure how this is getting me in shape, because almost every time I play, I get really tired and need to take a nap. The people sure have strange customs here, but it beats chewing on my fur all day, which was how I entertained myself in the Texas place.




6 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Spring pole is WAY more fun than fur-chewing! Pretty soon you'll be strong enough to blast off, Astro-Man!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll get you in shape Astro in a no time. Yep. It sure beats chewing on your fur all day long. I bet you will feel better once your muscles get stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to meet you Astro! See you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Zia, here's a good webpage with a few different options. (You don't buy'em - you make'em)

      http://www.keetchs-irish-staffords.com/html/exerising_your_dog.html

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, questions and feedback!