Saturday, September 15, 2012

Jilly is a Mythical Creature

Jilly is the first pit bull I've ever had in my house who actually enjoys water. I know water-loving pit bulls exist, but I've never participated in the fun.
My dogs consider the hose an evil rain snake, but Jilly sees things differently.
There is nothing that makes Jilly happier than chasing the stream around the yard, leaping and biting the water and getting soaked.
My dogs watch from the safety of the back door. Silly Jilly! Pit bulls are made of sugar and melt when they get wet!

7 comments:

  1. I love the joyful action shots! Silly Uba & Lulu, pit bulls ARE made of sugar, but the rain snake won't make them melt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute. I bet it is a lot of fun for Jilly and anyone watching her play with the water in the water hose. Glad you are having fun Jilly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe she's really a "lab mix." Ha ha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the smile! Jilly looks like she's having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We cannot turn the hose on outside without our Kylie getting her 'crazy eyes' on. Nothing makes her happier!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jilly, you go girl! It's so much fun watching a dog have fun with the water hose.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think Jilly and my G are related - I call G my Portuguese Water Pit Bull. That being said, while G loves water she can jumped into, run through or lie down in, the minute the stuff falls from the sky in droplets of that cursed "rain," it's all over! She can't bolt indoors fast enough!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, questions and feedback!