Thursday, January 19, 2012

Look Ma, no hands!

"I'm certainly not going to let this crazy contraption around my neck prevent me from enjoying a perfectly good bully stick."





"I've almost got it. Don't fall, don't fall."


















"Ah, success. Hey, this thing around my neck might not be all that crazy. If my bully stick falls, it'll fall right into the cone. Aren't I just the cleverest thing?"






The new boy, Clive, demonstrating that he's not going to be outsmarted by any e-collar. He's probably going to be showing us over time he's got a few tricks up his sleeve.


(Reason for the e-collar: just neutered.)

5 comments:

  1. Rock that e-collar, Clive! Bully sticks are better than balls, anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever Clive - he sure does look pleased with himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I hear in my head, looking at the second photo, is "Myaaaahh...so see here, kid, thish heah is how it's gonna be. I weahs tha cone in theshe heah parts ..."

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute. Pretty talented doggy. If there's a will there's a way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one talented doggy. If there is a will there is a way. Way to go Clive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, questions and feedback!