Friday, October 5, 2012

where's Willy?

While Willy is learning about being a house-dog at my house, I've discovered that Willy has learned how to 'appear to disappear'.

For a few moments early this morning, before I'd had my coffee, I thought Willy had disappeared somewhere in my room. 

Can YOU see him?



And then he looked up, and I saw him....




- and a refrain of "do you think I'm sexy" started playing in my head.  Meanwhile, Nina (my brindle-spotted girl) is smitten with Willy - she thinks this handsome boy is the.best.present.ever!

5 comments:

  1. He's got a nice animal print coat--no wonder he blends in so well with the pillows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anita, I am jealous! I love that boy!! Hugs to you for taking him home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love leopard print and I have a faux fur throw on my couch. My black/brown brindle Sadie loves blankies and snugglies of any kind. So a couple of times when she was sleeping on the leopard print throw, I have almost sat on her accidentally (oops!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've stepped on our black lab several times as he is laying on the shaggy black rug in the living room.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, questions and feedback!